Monday, August 20, 2012

First Printable

Well hello everyone!

I am posting my first printable today! Hopefully it works out and you're actually able to print it. All I ask is that you keep the little copyright part attached. :) Please and thank you! More information after the picture!



Alright, so the plan here is that each child has this tapped to their desk. You can either cycle out the paper each week and send it home to the parents so they can see how their student did, or laminate it and use dry erase markers to just reuse! Rewards can range for whatever works best for your grade level and class (I made this with K-4 in mind). I like to use computer time, stickers, stamps, and extra time playing with a "toy" (ie-learning activity) as rewards for my kiddos. I printed mine out two on one sheet of paper like you see above and below is a picture of just half the page (don't forget to click to make it bigger/save as a text or picture and print). Hopefully you'll be able to print one version... Forgive me for being so inept...It's my first time doing this!



More to come soon! Keep teaching!

Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment